Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New "swap" on Swap-Bot

I just joined a new "swap" on Swap-Bot. I put the word swap in "" because we aren't really swapping anything. The whole point of this is to gain more Blog followers! Yay!! We'll get assigned 10 blogs to look at and follow. I think it's great! I'll have followers soon!
Swap-bot swap: I’M A BLOGGER, FOLLOW ME!!!
I swap with Swap-bot!



*As a note to my future blog followers, WELCOME! I'm so glad to have you here. Please share my blog with others! I will really get my page rolling once I have followers. I plan on doing a free pattern of the week and maybe even hosting a CAL at some point. Thank you again for following my blog!*

3 comments:

~LilCountryBelle~ said...

Thanks for promoting my swap :)

Anonymous said...

heh. That's a cute photo at the top of your little family..

Unknown said...

NO problem! Thank you for having this swap :). I now have followers!!
And thank you Mimi :) It's one of my very favorites!!