Saturday, July 17, 2010

Haven't done much crafts....

Other than weaving the ends in on the granny square baby blanket and on the 2 squares I made for swaps, I haven't done much crafts or crocheting. I want to work on my son's Spidey'ghan and I want to work on a newsboy cap for myself. I also have an American Flag afghan that's a WIP for my cousin. A photographer friend of mine asked me if I would make baby items for photo props, but we have yet to get together to work out the details. But, I'm excited about that... I might get to work with mohair yarn, which I have *NEVER* worked with yet!!
Well this is going to be a really short post. We're getting ready to go The Sorcerer's Apprentice. If we see a movie before 12noon, the tickets will only be $4 each. So all 3 of us are going :). Hopefully the movie will be as good as it looks... poor Nic Cage has had bad luck lately!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Oh and I want to say thank you very much to my newest follower Judahsmommy... I followed your blog back at http://judahsmommy.blogspot.com/. I see you're from the Swap-Bot blogger swap. Well, welcome!!!

No comments: