Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm really bad about this...

So my last post was February! OMG I am so bad about having a blog. But I keep reading all these awesome little blogs and I really want to keep up with one of my own. I doubt anyone will even read it though..... oh well- who knows, right?
So... we're watching Kolchak right now. Randy got a whole season or something... so yep... Kolchak all night long, baby! He says I have to watch it with him cuz he watches whenever I put on The Big Bang Theory for hours on end.... what can I say, it's my favorite show!
We had a long day today. We stopped off at the post office so I could mail off a letter to my swap-bot.com swap partner... nothing fancy, just a 63 questionnaire... I think I was supposed to write more than I did... I only answered each question with a sentence or 2.
Anyway, after that, we went to a friend's garage sale and got some cool stuff. I got a brand-new book called "Dragon Rider". Looks interesting and I can't wait to start reading it. I got a puzzle and a book for my son about dinosaurs... a little toy boat for him to play with in the bath and a big world map. Oh and I got a Reptar toy! Reptar is the dino from the 90's cartoon Rugrats... I *love* Reptar! I think that's all we got....
After that we stopped to eat at Steak-n-Shake. We love that place. Low prices, decent food. Plus we got coupons in the mail. My favorite is the chicken melt.. Randy loves the Frisco melt... oh and FYI- the koolaid milkshakes they have there now are REALLY weird tasting!
I needed to go to Target to pick up a birthday card for Randy (bday is this Monday). Target's card selection is GREAT! I was very disappointed by Walmart's selection. Anyway, we went there and I got the card. Randy, Dadoren and I walked around and we picked up some stuff... we went to the register, got in line... cashier is taking care of the people in front of us and all of a sudden they move to the next register- the cashier and the people! No explanation why, so we just stayed at the register; the store was PACKED with long lines and we were NEXT in this line so we didn't want to move, right? Anyway, the cashier just starts taking people at the register she moved to! Again, no explanation to us or anything. So... I am going to call Target up and talk to a manager. I hate doing that sort of thing, but this made both of us so mad we left all our items on the belt and just left.
I need to go to Big Lots to pick up some stuff, so I'm going to leave off for now. I am going to post again tonight when I get back... I have more to write about... I want to talk about my crochet projects and stuff like that. Alright, bye for now!

No comments: